- Aspirants with work experience
- Those aspiring to manage their family business
- Fresh graduates from any UGC recognized degree with a strong inclination for entrepreneurship / executive role in corporate / decision making roles
- Graduates aspiring for a career in financial markets/investment banking, and the entrepreneurial aspirants with business ideas for the respective specializations.
The program aims to impart relevant managerial principles, theories, concepts, cases studies and provide opportunities to interact with the experts and senior corporate leaders. The program construct gives direction for,
- Creating future leaders who have Indian ethos and the relevant global knowledge
- Developing relevant communication skills,
- Providing opportunity to reach one’s full potential as a management aspirant
- Developing the confidence and elan to effortlessly execute the chosen tasks with creativity and resolve.
- Understand situational leadership by analyzing real life case studies
- Developing competency to handle change and create value for oneself and the stakeholders
Highlights of the Program
- 12 months of full-time classroom program followed by 3 Months of corporate internship
- High performing select students are eligible for Student Exchange Program (SEP) at globally acclaimed partner institutions (based on selection criteria laid down by SDMIMD).
- Entrepreneurship aspirants have the facility to receive guidance and hand holding from the partnering organization M/s Silicon Rd
- Students aspiring for a career in financial markets/ Investment banking will undergo all the courses designed by National Stock Exchange (NSE). On successful completion, students will receive the coveted NSE certification in Investment Banking in addition to PGCM, from SDMIMD
- Students of the PGCM – Business Analytics specialization will receive the Business Analytics Certification from the All India Management Association (AIMA) in addition to the SDMIMD PGCM certificate.